Thursday, January 21, 2016

About Me

My name is Maxie-Lew and I’m a freshman from Connecticut. I'm super excited for this course. I have a feeling it's the first time I'll actually enjoy doing my assignments. The first class was a little intimidating to start off, especially once I found out that I'm the only freshman. However, I’m really looking forward to all the areas and topics we’ll be covering. I’ve never done a blog for a class before but I think it’s a really creative way to get the whole class to engage with each other, and I’m excited about having the freedom to be expressive with my assignments.
I’ve never really been great at explaining who I am to people but I’m giving this my best shot. I’m on the Varsity Women’s Rowing Team here and I love it. Despite having to wake up at 5:30am six out of seven days of the week, it’s truly something I’m thankful to have the opportunity to be apart of. I love being on the water, even though the river here is pretty nasty. I get the to see the sunrise every morning and that enables me to start off the day on a good note. In addition, I’m pretty outdoorsy and like to hike back home and am obsessed with my dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment